- Consult your doctor before using this product.
- Persons under legal smoking age limit are prohibited from using this product.
- This product is intended for use by adult smokers only and is not intended for non-smokers, under-age users, or by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
- The FDA has not approved electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers or e-liquid.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device. If you are trying to quit smoking please consult your doctor.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use only according to instructions.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus; contact us immediately with questions or problems.
- Do not drink e-liquid, puncture the cartridge or in any way attempt to modify accessories.
- Nicotine levels may vary.
- The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
- Propylene Glycol is an allergen.
- Nicotine can cause reproductive harm.
- Use this product in moderation. Overuse may result in a nicotine overdose, which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and other negative symptoms.
- e-juice flavorings may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Vaping flavoring may cause respiratory illness, disease, or symptoms.
- Mixing different brands or flavors of e-liquid may result in injury.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients including Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, and Nicotine.
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical know to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous or result in serious health consequences and can cause death. Do not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions that may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Nicotine side effects can include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Nicotine is absorbed quickly into the skin. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and other areas of the body. In the event of direct contact with e-liquid, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use.
- Do not use in conjunction with drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-juice can be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
- Vaping and exposure to vaping can potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribute to, aggravate or exacerbate various forms of adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, disorder, sickness, ailment, symptoms, diseases, illness or malady of the human
The products offered by ooh La La Premium E-Liquids are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 18 (or the legal smoking age of your state), and are not intended for pregnant or nursing women, children, people with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or those who are sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or vegetable glycerin. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be dangerous to your health. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children and pets. These products contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of Florida to cause brith defects or other reproductive harm. Our products are not intended as a smoking cessation product, but rather as an alternative to traditional cigarettes. ooh La La E-Liquids offers a different way to enjoy smoking
Nicotine strength is measured in milligrams per ml (mg/ml) not per bottle. There are about 20-40 drops per milliliter, and this differs with each size bottle or dropper. Nicotine can kill a child, a dog, or even an adult. An average lethal dose (LD50) of nicotine is about 30mg for an adult, 10mg for a child, and even less for a pet. (This is an estimate only) Amounts less than these can produce the severe symptoms of nicotine poisoning listed below. If you get any e-liquid on your skin or clothing wash it off immediately with soap and COLD water. Please be responsible with e-liquid and keep it stored out of reach of children and pets! We want everyone to be safe, so we can all continue to enjoy vaping.